Tune Up Video System # 300

Portable, fast and easy to use. What you can see and change above water is only 30% of the swimmers long term success. Seeing the other 70% below water can help your swimmers reach their full potential….. Swimmers get faster with Video. Includes travel case Live video and immediate replay of video for coach/athlete HD … Continue reading Tune Up Video System # 300